Sale Price $399.00
- *Cabinet: Furniture Grade 5/8" plywood w/ Oak Veneer Finish Sold Wood (not particle board as found in other units)
- *Casters: Uses four Hi-impact casters. Easily rolled from room to room.
- *Chamber: Galvanized / Electro-plated solid Steel Chamber
- *Dimensions: 13.128w x 19.25d x 17.25h
- *Power: Plugs into any standard 110v 3-prong grounded wall outlet
- *Exclusive Features: YES – Option-Switch™ allows you to convert your heater from 1500 watts to 1000 watts of energy.
- *Maximum Heating Area: 1500 watts will heat a space up to 1,000 sq. ft. and 1000 watts is ideal for a smaller room up to 600 sq. ft.
- *Watts: 1500 watts on HI setting and 1000 watts on LOW setting.
- *Amps: 12.6 on HI and 9.0 on LOW
- *BTUs: 5000 on Hi setting and 3400 on LOW setting
- *Thermostat: Electronic Thermostat with LCD digital display and remote control.
- *Filter: Lifetime washable electrostatic filter
- *Accuracy: Thermostat is accurate to + 1°
- *Thermostat Range: 40° to 90° Fahrenheit
- *Power Cord: 6ft – 14 gauge
- *Safety: ETL, UL, CTL certified.
- *Safety Cut Off Switch: YES, automatically turns off if airflow is obstructed.
- *Remote Control: YES, small, attractive simple design
- *Cord Storage: YES, Convenient built in cord wrap
- *Lifetime Filter: YES, Simple to remove and clean – just run it under water and let dry
- *Heat Chamber: Convection Style Heat Chamber uses the latest and most efficient design
- *Heat Type: Therapeutic Quartz Infrared Heat.
- *Heating Source: Six Infrared Elements (tubes). Tubes are manufactured to last 20,000 hours
- *Fan System: Two sleeve-bearing fans
- *Noise Level: Quite 33.87 DbA rating
- *Warranty: Extended 3 year warranty includes replacement of infrared heating elements
Free Shipping in Continental U.S.